The Cirque Du Soleil Quidam show (see a preview here) is coming to the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza for eight shows this June and NEPA MOM has all the details and tickets for you to win too! The show will kick off on June 15 and concludes on June 19th. Tickets are currently on sale at www.cirquedusoleil.com/quidam or by calling 1-800-745-3000.
The show schedule is as follows:
• Wednesday, June 15 at 7:30 p.m.
• Thursday, June 16 at 7:30 p.m.
• Friday, June 17 at 3:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
• Saturday, June 18 at 3:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
• Sunday, June 19 at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
• Adults: From $35 to $75
• Children (12 & under): From $28 to $61
• Military, Seniors & Students: From $31.50 to $63
You can win two tickets to the opening night show, June 15th at 7:30 p.m.! To win:
1. All you have to do is share this contest with your friends and come back and leave a comment that you shared. You can utilize the share buttons for Facebook and Twitter that are located directly under this post.
I will randomly chose two entries to win 2 tickets to the show. Contest ends at 9 p.m on Wednesday, June 1st so get sharing and good luck!