Summer is coming and your kids are going to be looking for something to do. Print out this Summer Bucket List for Teens to give them some safe and fun suggestions!
School is gong to be out for summer soon and your teen is going to have a lot of time on their hands. Teens thrive on having something to do and spending time with their friends every day and it can be an adjustment for them to have some free time on their hands during the summer. We all know that summer break is a great time to get outside, try new things and get a little crazy–in a fun way of course–so I put together this printable Summer Bucket List for Teens.
Have your teens try a new activity from this list every day and add some of their own ideas for a summer full of fun!
Summer Bucket List for Teens
- Complete a 1,000-piece puzzle
- Plan and cook a full meal for the family
- Perform random acts of kindness—set your own goal for how many
- Read 5 books
- Interview someone you don’t know and learn their life story. Write it up and give it to them.
- Have a water balloon fight
- Sing a song with a lot of people
- Learn as many words or phrases you can in a foreign language
- Research 5 colleges
- Watch a sunrise
- Watch a sunset
- Collect your family’s history then share it with everyone
- Write a short story or song
- Take a cooking class
- Make homemade ice cream
- Go camping in your backyard
- Learn a new fact
- Create, direct, and produce a mini film
- Choreograph a dance for a music video
- Put together a fashion show
- Plan out a road trip
- Make a collage
- Eat 5 things you haven’t eaten before
- Host a dinner party for friends
- Play classic board games (like Monopoly or Chinese Checkers) on a rainy day
- Have everyone you meet sign a shirt for a day
- Play Laser tag
- Go Bowling–save money by signing up for the Kids Bowl Free program
- Have a spa day at home
- Use an accent all day
- Start a Flash Mob
- Redecorate your bedroom
- Play Paintball
- Learn sign language
- Bake cookies for a friend
- Start a diary
- Have a bonfire
- Play extreme Truth or Dare
- Create a life playlist
- Start a business
- Make a time capsule
- Make Sno-Cones
- Go on a Scavenger Hunt
- Finger paint a self-portrait
- Have a silly string fight
- Plant a garden
- Take up a new sport or hobby
- Binge watch your favorite show
- Make a creative ice cream sundae bar
Print out this fun list and give it to your kids today!
What would YOU add to this list?
- Summer Fun Activities, Travel and More
- Keeping Kids Safe at Home and On the Road
Great list! I can’t imagine it would be easy keeping teens entertained all summer. I already have a hard time entertaining my little ones. Thanks for sharing at the Family Joy Link Party!
Donna @ Soul Survival says
What a fun list! I’m going to share this list with my grandchildren.
Rachel O. says
I don’t have teenagers yet, but this sounds like a fun list! Thanks for sharing at the Family Joy Linkup!
Mother of 3 says
Such fun ideas! I can see my boys doing some of these. Pinned.
Michele Morin says
I haven’t been a teen for 35 years, but I wanna do some of these thing!
Frugal Hausfrau says
This is a great list!! I hope you’ll do one for retired people, although I’d like to do a lot of these!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Throwback Thursday!
Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Spotlight party. Pinned & Shared