The dinner hour can be crazy, especially when kids are involved in lots of different activities. As a result, I am always looking for easy, yet tasty ways to get dinner on the table in no time and this Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas recipe is the perfect solution. Add in minimal cleanup and everyone is happy!
Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas Recipe
With yummy peppers, steak sliced thin and a flavorful marinade this easy Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas recipe is always a hit!
- 1 lb thinly sliced steak ( I used the pre-sliced steak fajita meat from my grocery store)
- 1 red pepper--sliced thin
- 1 yellow pepper--sliced thin
- 1 green pepper--sliced thin
- 1 packages fajita seasoning mix or you can make your own
- 1 TBSP oil
- 1 package flour tortillas
- Fajita seasoning mix
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place meat and peppers on cookie sheet and top with oil and fajita seasoning and mix well
- Bake for 20 minutes until peppers are soft and meat is cooked through--remember to mix often so the peppers and meat don't stick to the pan.
- Serve fajita mixture in warm tortillas and enjoy!
On hot summer nights when you don’t want to warm up the house with the oven you can also make this recipe outside. This recipe is also yummy on the grill, just make sure to use a when grill pan when cooking and cook over medium low heat so it doesn’t burn. I really like this Weber grill pan because it allows me to mix my steak and peppers easily so they don’t burn.
Make sure to check out more of my Easy Family Friendly Recipes for more dinnertime solutions.