This weekend Sam’s Club will be open to the public for their Spring Open House Weekend! During this special weekend, members and non-members can stop by and take advantage of special savings on spring and summer entertaining items, such as food and beverage items, luxurious patio sets, hybrid grills and accessories for outdoor living from gazebos and pop-up gardens to pool floats and play sets.
Customers can also sample food and beverages from 11 a.m.-6 p.m. each day including:
- Patriotic Pound Cake with assorted fresh berries
- Assorted gourmet cheeses including smoked gouda, gruyere and Jarlsburg
- Fresh Enchilada Bake with Brisket and Salsa
- Grilled Steak Salad with Wish-bone® Dressing
- Applewood Smoked Pork Chops and more!
Right now you can download a digital version of the Fresh, Fast & Fabulous (Version Three), an exclusive Sam’s Club cookbook with inspiring recipes, cooking tips and brilliant photography atSamsClub.com/meals.
For more information about club locations, you can visitSamsClub.com/clublocator. Non-members that attend will be directed to the Member Services desk upon entrance to receive a temporary membership pass that allows them to shop with no fees during this three-day event.
Hope to see you there!