I love salt and vinegar potato chips, there I admit it! I love the salty crunchiness of them and the only thing I love more than them are Salt and Vinegar fries from the Boardwalk!! YUM, my mouth is watering just thinking about them!
I recently decided to try and replicate some of the flavors of salt and vinegar chips and fries at home on a roasted potato and boy, did these ever turn out awesome!
These are a perfect side dish for any meat meal and if you love anything salt and vinegar then you are going to love these! Plus, because you are making them at home you can determine just how much salt and vinegar to add so you can customize them to your own tastes! They are really simple to make and while I made mine in the oven I’m sure you could also do them on the grill with no issues!
- Red potatoes
- Malt Vinegar
- Kosher Salt
- Place 1 tbsp salt and potatoes in pot filled with water and bring to a boil
- Boil potatoes until soft
- Remove potatoes from water and place on a rimmed cookie sheet
- Smush potatoes with the flat bottom of a cup until they crack and flatten
- Drizze Malt vinegar over potatoes (use as much or as little as you like!)
- Sprinkle with Kosher Salt
- Bake at 350 degree until potatoes turn the desired shade of brown ( I bake mine until the edges turn crispy, you can also do this step on a grill pan on your grill)
Pulled Pork in the Crockpot