Earlier this summer I headed to New York City for Blogger Bash, a two day event geared towards bloggers to showcase all the hot new toys and items out there this year. One of the toys I got to check out was the new VTech Smartwatch-Kidizoo.
I knew immediately that this would be something my younger kids would love and that this would be a hot toy this holiday season! My kids are pretty tech savvy and my younger kids often steal my phone or their older siblings iPods so they can play games, take hundreds of random photos and make their own videos so I was really intrigued in how the VTech Smartwatch works because I thought this might be a good option for the younger ones to have for themselves–and I was right!
The Vtech Smartwatch allows kids to capture photos, add photo effects, record videos and play built-in games.
Its features include:
· 1.4 inch color touch screen
· Camera for taking photos and recording videos
· Voice recorder with 5 voice changing effects
· Special effects including customized photo frames, color filters and distortion effects; fun video frames
· 4 fun games, included as well as access to Learning Lodge app store to download more games and watch displays
· Alarm clock with fun tones and animation
· Timer and stopwatch in kid-friendly themes
· 50+ digital and traditional analog displays
It is also kid-durable and designed to withstand drops and bumps, is splash proof, sweat proof, has a rechargeable battery and comes in blue, pink, white and green.
One lucky NEPA MOM reader will win a VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch!