I’m not a huge fan of Cheesecake but my husband loves it and when you make a cheesecake for a get together it always makes such an impression, doesn’t it? It just appears to be harder than it really is, but you can whip this up in no time and be the star of the party!
This is a super easy Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Recipe so add it to your holiday recipe pile to make this year!
- 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 1-1/4 cups sugar, + 2 Tbsp, divided
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup raspberries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine the graham crackers, butter and ¼ cup of sugar and press into the bottom of a 9" pie pan.
- In a bowl, beat the remaining sugar and cream cheese together until smooth. Add the sour cream and vanilla and mix well again.
- Slowly beat in 1 egg at a time on low speed until just mixed in the batter. Pour over the graham cracker crust.
- Add half of the raspberries and 2 tablespoons of sugar to the bowl and mix. Using a spoon, drop dollops of sauce around the top of the cheesecake. Gently create your swirl with a toothpick or tip of a knife, being careful not to mix it too much.
- Bake at least 1 hour, or until the center is almost set. Remove from the oven and allow to cool an hour.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake about 4 hours or until you're ready to serve it. Garnish with remaining raspberries (optional) and slice into wedges.
- Experiment with different types of fruit
- You can substitute low-fat cream cheese and sour cream in this recipe
- Top with dollops of whipped cream or chocolate shavings
- This recipe also works in a muffin pan for mini-cheesecakes