Thanksgiving is almost here and that means that we will all be feasting on Turkey and stuffing and all of the traditional holiday foods and these Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes are sure to be a hit!
My family doesn’t like Pumpkin Pie so these easy pumpkin cupcakes are a great way to get a pumpkin dessert on the table, it is traditional after all!
Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp all spice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup melted butter, cooled
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can Giant brand pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice and put aside.
- In a different bowl mix brown sugar, sugar, butter and eggs. When combined add in dry ingredients and mix well. Add in pumpkin puree and divide batter into cupcake liners, filling each just over halfway.
- Bake 25 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Allow to cool completely and then ice with Buttercream icing.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by GIANT Food Stores. All opinions are 100% my own.
Even more great recipes: