The days are getting shorter and our schedules are getting busier so that means we are out after dark more often. As a woman and a mom personal safety when out after dark is something that is always on my mind,especially when out with my kids or home alone with them at night.
I know it is also a topic that is one the minds of parents of college students so I recently talked to Bill from Security Products Now, Inc and he recommended some great personal security items for me that are available and easy to use.
- Stun Master 3 Million Volt Rechargeable Lipstick Stun Gun with Flashlight – Pink–The Pink Stun Master 3,000,000 volt lipstick stun gun with flashlight is secretly disguised in a decorative tube of lipstick.
- Pepper Shot 1/2 oz Pepper Spray with Colored Injection Molded Holster–The Pepper Shot 1/2 oz Pepper Spray with Colored Injection Molded Holster is a 10% pepper spray rated at 2 million Scoville Heat Units.
- Key Chain Alarm with Light–The Key Chain Alarm with Light combines the two best deterrents against attack…a 130db alarm and a flashing light.
- Aquanet Hairspray Diversion Safe–The Aquanet Hairspray Diversion Safe is the best place to hide anything in plain sight.
- Super Door Stop Alarm–Use the Super Door Stop Alarm as an entry alarm and to block a door from being opened. If anyone tries to open the door, this 120 dB alarm will sound.
For additional information about these or other safety products please click here to be taken to Security Products Now, Inc.’s website.
Disclosure: I was provided the above products to facilitate my review, all opinions are my own.