Easter is quickly approaching and I don’t have to cook dinner this year as we are going to my parents. However, I don’t want to show up empty handed so I have been trying to come up with an easy Easter Dessert. I decided to take iconic PEEPS® and feature then in a deletable dessert that both the kids and parents would love!
I took my favorite chocolate cake recipe and made them into cupcakes ( all I had to do was shorten the baking time!) and my favorite chocolate buttercream icing and then added a PEEP on top. They were super easy to make and looked and tasted great!
Mention PEEPS® and everything things of the gooey, marshmallowy goodness but did you know that PEEPS® come in a variety of flavors and colors? There really is something for everyone!
This year PEEPS® Easter offerings include:
· PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks (in colors: yellow, purple, pink, orange, green and blue)
· PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies (in colors yellow, purple, pink, orange, green and blue)
· PEEPS® Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Chocolate Dipped Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Bunnies
· PEEPS® Large Marshmallow Bunnies
· PEEPS® Chick in a Hollow Milk Chocolate Egg
· PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks (Individual Size)
· PEEPS® Rainbow Pop
· PEEPS® Sugar-Free Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Peepsters® (bite sized chocolate candies filled with sweet marshmallow crème)
Disclosure: I was provided a box of PEEPS goodies to do this review but my love of these marshmallow treats is 100 % my own!