Green Beans are a favorite side dish in our house and and this easy Parmesan Roasted Green Beans recipe is one of our favorite ways to eat them….and really, what isn’t to love?
Making it even easier, you can use any types of green beans to make this recipe, just use what you have on hand. You can use fresh, frozen or canned. These Parmesan Roasted Green Beans are a hit every time I make them and no matter how many I make I never have enough! The garlic and the parmesan cheese just pack these beans with flavor your whole family will love!
Parmesan Roasted Green Beans
- Green Beans ( when using fresh I use about 4 cups) or 1 bag of steamer green beans
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup of Parmesan Cheese
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place green beans in a large bowl and drizzle olive oil over them to coat. Add a dash of salt and pepper and the garlic and toss to coat.
- Place green beans on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and toss to coat.
Here are some more Easy Recipes your family is sure to enjoy!