This post was submitted by the JCC of Scranton. Thanks!
The JCC of Scranton has a newly renovated Wellness Center with 4,000 square feet of new Cybex equipment, cardio & strength machines. Enjoy cardio theater while you workout as we have over 180 channels of Direct TV including NFL Sunday Ticket.
Check out all the great offerings at the JCC:
- We have a supervised youth lounge for children ages 5 -13 that includes a Nintendo Wii, pool table, foosball, games, arts & crafts & more. Drop off your child while you workout, its free to members.
- A group exercise room with over 25 classes a week for youth & adults including kids yoga & stroller fit mommies! Free to members!
- We offer a wide range of co-ed sports & recreation programs for youth & adults including basketball, volleyball, dodgeball, indoor & outdoor flag football, gymnastics, cheerleading, racquetball, disc golf, karate & more. New sports are offered every season! Some programs are free to members too.
- Need something for your child to do when there is no school on holidays? Check out our “School’s Out!” programs. Drop your child off to the JCC for a day of swimming, field trips, activities and fun!
- And of course there is our swimming pool and a wide range of aquatic classes including aqua zumba. We also give the best swim lessons in town for both children & adults! Be sure to check out our parent & me swim classes too!
So much fitness & wellness for a low membership price of $38.75 a month for adults & $55 a month for families. You’ll receive a $40 discount if you pay your membership in full for one year!
And as a special right now through November 30th, you’ll receive an additional 15% off a family membership if you mention this NEPA MOM blog posting. We also have husband/wife, youth & senior memberships available.
Visit the JCC online at www.scrantonjcc.org. Like us on facebook atwww.facebook.com/scrantonjcc, follow us on twitter @scrantonjcc, contact us at 570-346-6595 or stop by our facility at 601 Jefferson Avenue.
We are located next to the Regional Hospital of Scranton with plenty of free parking. Everyone is welcome at the JCC!