This Lavender Foot Scrub smells great and is the perfect way to pamper yourself!
No one wants to see ugly winter feet that haven’t been pampered in months but with some planning ahead and some pampering we can all have summer ready feet in no time.
Plus the added benefit of pampering our feet means some extra relaxation time for all of us busy moms. This Lavender Foot Soak is the perfect way to pamper our feet at home–no need to head to the pricey salon! Lavender has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm making it a classic scent for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products.
This recipe will yield 8 (1/4 cup) foot soaks.
Lavender Foot Soak
1 cup epson salt
1 cup sea salt
2 T baking soda
5-6 drops lavender essential oil
1 drop blue coloring
2 drops red coloring (optional as you could always leave it white)
Optional: 1 T Johnsons baby bedtime bath
1. In a mixing bowl, add the Epson salt, sea salt and baking soda.
2. Pour 1 T of the Johnson bedtime bath (optional) and the food coloring. Add in the lavender essential oil. Mix until well incorporated and the color is a pretty purple hue.
3. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
HOW TO USE
1. Fill a large bowl or plastic container with enough warm water to cover your ankles.
2. Add 1/4 cup of the lavender soak.
3. Soak your feet for 30-40 minutes.
4. Dry with a towel and massage your favorite moisturizer into your feet.
5. So relaxing!!