Since my kids are home with me all day I am always looking for easy yet filling lunches that take no time at all to prepare and one of our favorite is Stromboli.
Full of Italian meats and yummy cheeses this quick lunch is sure to fill up their bellies and get you out of the kitchen in no time!
Leftovers are yummy too, although with 5 kids and a son who eats me out of house and home, leftovers aren’t something I have very often!
- 1 Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- ¼ lb pepperoni
- ¼ lb salami
- ¼ lb ham
- ¼ lb provolone cheese
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese( or any other cheese to your liking!)
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- parmesan cheese
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Roll out pizza crust and place meats and cheeses in a line down the center.
- Roll edges together and place seam underneath
- Cut slits in the top to allow steam to escape and rub top with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees or the top is brown.
- Slice and enjoy with some marinara sauce for dipping.
Looking for more recipes?