My kids and I have been baking up a storm to get ready for Christmas and when I asked them what they wanted to make first they of course said Hershey Kiss Peanut Butter Cookies! And I can’t blame them, what is there not to love? The combination of the peanut butter and chocolate make these a family favorite and the kids love to help make them.
We used my grandmother’s tried and true Peanut Butter Cookie recipe and we all took turns rolling the cookies into small balls and then topping with a Hershey Kiss when they came out of the oven!
I hope you enjoy these cookies as much as we enjoy making them!
Hershey Kiss Peanut Butter Cookies
- ½ c brown sugar
- ½ cuo granulared sugar
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 egg
- 1 c peanut butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1½ c flour
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together butter and sugars. Beat together the egg, peanut butter, vanilla and honey and add to sugar/butter mixture.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt and gradually add to peanut butter mixture blending until smooth.
- Roll mixture into small balls and roll in sugar if desired. Place on greased cookie sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and then press one Hershey Kiss on top of cookie.
Looking for some more great dessert recipes?