Every busy mom needs some easy meals in her meal plan! Check out these Easy Chicken Dinner Ideas for some dinnertime inspiration!
Chicken is a mainstay on many dinner tables and for good reason! It is such an easy and versatile dinnertime staple offering and for good reason. Chicken is a great source of lean, low fat protein and it is relatively inexpensive as well.
Chicken can also be purchased in a wide variety of cuts, which means that there are endless ways to prepare it!
Check out these Easy Chicken Dinner Ideas, I’m sure you will love them!
Easy Chicken Dinner Ideas
- Recipe for Chicken Marsala– this is a family favorite so sure! So creamy and yummy….
- Instant Pot Chicken Breast with Peach Salsa
- Greek Roast Chicken Recipe
- Homemade Chicken Tenders recipe
- Chicken and Pepper Stir Fry Recipe
- Caprese Balsamic Grilled Chicken
Quick and Easy Chicken dinners
- Grilled Chicken Ranch Wrap
- Easy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Easy Cheesy Garlic Chicken
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Crockpot Terrayaki Chicken
- Fiesta Chicken Recipe (Weight Watchers friendly!)
- Charcoal Grilled BBQ Chicken Breast Recipe
- Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Chicken Kabobs with Blackberry BBQ Sauce
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- Ginger Chicken Soup
- Tuscan Chicken Soup (Slow cooker)
- Chicken Corn Chowder Recipe (Weight Watchers friendly!)
Want more Good Food and Family Fun suggestions? Click over to our private Facebook group and join the discussion! I look forward to seeing you there!
Now I’m hungry for chicken for breakfast. lol It all looks so good!
Helen at the Lazy Gastronome says
Ahhh…Chicken noodle soup. The best part of fall!! Your’s looks so comforting too. Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner party!
Jann Olson says
Great round up of recipes! Thanks for sharing them with SYC.
Thanks so much for sharing at our To Grandma’s House We Go DIY, Crafts, Recipes and more Link Party! Pinned this! Hope you join us again next week!
frugal hausfrau says
Thanks for sharing with us at Fiesta Friday!
Miz Helen says
Your post is featured on our Top Ten of Full Plate Thursday this week. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome post with us!
Some great ideas here. We eat a lot of chicken in our household!