This Easy Cheesy Garlic Chicken recipe has become one of my families favorite weeknight dinners and for good reason. It is full of flavor, stays super moist and I love it because it is so easy to prepare.
With our busy schedules I am always looking for easy dinner meals that are still yummy and this chicken recipe hits all the right spots. Pair it up with these yummy Parmesan Roasted Green Beans or a salad and you have a great meal in under 30 minutes!
This Easy Cheesy Garlic Chicken is sure to be a big hit with your family as well! It also tastes great the next day on a salad…that is if there are any leftovers!
- ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 envelope Good Season Italian Dressing Mix
- 6 small boneless chicken breasts (if the breasts are large cut them in half)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine dressing mix and cheese and mix well.
- Wet chicken and dip in cheese mixture coating both sides and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. (If your breasts are cut thinly you may need to adjust baking time.)
Looking for some more dinner recipes?
Pulled Pork Sandwiches in the Crockpot
Thanks to Kraft for the Chicken dinner inspiration!