Easter is quickly approaching and part of the fun of Easter is hunting for your Easter Basket full of sugary snacks!
I always try to incorporate some Easter basket items thats are non-candy however, so here is a list of Easter Basket ideas that are non candy but still make a great basket!
Here are 30 + Easter Basket ideas for you to stuff those Easter Baskets with this year!
1. Crayons–I don’t know about you but I can never have enough crayons in the house. Someone is always looking for “just” the perfect color and we can never find it. Crayson are always a great addition to our baskets.
2. Coloring books–Coloring books are a great gift for kids of all ages as there are many different styles to chose from! These coloring books are great for little kids, but your big kids will love these too!
3. Easter Themed books like The Easter Story— why not include a book about the meaning of Easter and use it as a learning opportunity?
4. Stuffed Animals–my kids can never have enough stuffed animals and they are always a favorite in the basket. Plus there are lots of great Spring and Easter themed ones that are small and fit in the basket. Squishmallows are ALWAYS a big hit and this chick is super cute!
5. Sidewalk Chalk–hopefully the weather gets warm enough soon and we can head out with our new chalk and color the sidewalks to our hearts content!
6. Bubbles--even if the weather isn’t super warm on Easter you can still head out and blow bubbles. Always a fun thing to do!
7. Jump Ropes–again, anything that can be used outside is always a hit!
8. Bathing suits–last years suit is probably too small or worn out and the new suits are in the stores. Great time to stock up and look ahead to warmer weather!
9. Swim googles
10. Pool toys–it has to get warmer eventually right?
12. Video Games
13. iTunes Gift Card
14. Spring Pajamas–it is time to break free from the winter pajamas and get some new Spring ones.
15. Stickers/Sticker Books
16. Flip Flops–I stock up every Spring on some good quality flip flops and some cheap flip flops that I don’t care if they get wet or get ruined.
18. Crazy Socks
19. Outside Toys–now is a great time to update the outdoor toys and this makes great gifts for younger kids as well as older kids.
22. Play Dough
23. toothbrushes–I know, I know but what better time to update your kids toothbrush then on a sugar high day?
25. Hot Wheels Cars–these fit nicely in larger eggs and can be incorporated into your Easter Egg hunts.
26. Nail polish-now is the time to update to new Spring Colors–perfect for your Tweens and Teens.
27. Craft Supplies–my girls love craft supplies so a few new stickers or spring marker colors are always a hit.
30. Reward Slips for things like later bedtime, movie date
31. Insect Lore Live Butterfly Garden–sneak in a teaching moment and introduce your kids to the Butterfly Life Cycle. We do this every year and it is always so much fun and a great experiment. PLUS, Insect Lore will send you your caterpillars at the proper time for your specific area and weather so you don’t have to worry about when to order them.
32. Small LEGO Sets
33. Tickets to area attractions such as watermarks, local museums or a baseball game–this is the gift that keeps giving and is something that you and your kids can enjoy all year long, plus you are supporting a local business. It is a win-win!
What would you recommend?
Note: This post contains affiliate links.