This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
Remember what is was like to go out before you had kids? You could head out on a date without hesitation on a moments notice without a care in the world.
Once you have kids, it isn’t quite that easy. My husband and I have been married for fifteen years but with five kids, four of whom have busy sports schedules, it isn’t easy to get in a regular date night despite having parents who are willing to babysit. We would often say that we would have a date night and then life would get busy and it wouldn’t happen.
I recently turned forty and my husband threw me a small gathering of some of our closest friends. During the party, I realized we needed to start making it a priority to find time to go out with each other and our friends. Since then we have been on a few dates nights since then and guess what… We had SUCH a great time!
However, one of the things I quickly discovered is I’m not as young as I used to be With that in mind, I need to make sure I have some date night essentials in my purse before we head out.
Date Night Essentials
1. A great pair of shoes! I have these red and black plaid high heel shoes that I whenever I wear them I get a ton of compliments so I love to wear them out. Plus they look equally as great with a nice pair of jeans as they do with a swingy black dress so they are really versatile. I can wear them with anything and feel great too.
3.ChapStick Total Hydration — my lips are so dry during the fall and winter because the heat is on in the house. Add in windy and cold temperatures and they are a cracked and dry mess.
- 100% Natural
- Age defying
- Advanced nourishing formula with argan oil and avocado butter and rosehip oils
- Instantly smoothes and moisturizes
- Visibly renews lips
- With omega 6 & 9
- Clinically proven healthier looking lips
3. Nexium 24HR –I never used to get heartburn but a few years ago I had an ulcer and ever since then I have to be careful. However, when I go out I tend to go overboard and eat heavier, richer food than we are used to so I make sure to always have Nexium24HR in my purse to stave off heartburn.
- May take 1 to 4 days for full effect. Use as directed.
- Just one day. All-day, all night frequent heartburn protection.
- #1 prescribed acid blocker brand (Based on IMS health data: total Nexium® prescriptions 2006 – 2014)
4. Finally, Advil Liqui-Gels are always in my purse for date night. With rich foods, loud music, lots of talking and an adult drink or two my sinuses often act up and I start getting headaches.
- Use as directed.
- Nothing’s faster on tough pain (among OTC pain relievers).
- muscle ache
- joint pain
- Advanced liquid fast relief
With the holidays quickly approaching will you be heading out on a date night soon?Head to Walmart to pick up your Date Night Essentials today.
What is in YOUR date night purse? Leave a comment and let me know!