This is a sponsored post on behalf of Veetee Rice but as always, all opinions are 100% my own.
This Chicken and Pepper Stir Fry is super easy to make, tastes great and is perfect over rice! It is the perfect quick dinner on busy nights!
Like every family with kids involved in extracurricular events, life is busy right now. That means I need to have a plan when it comes time for dinner and the sooner I can get dinner on the table, the better! At times like this I need to rely on my tried and true, under 30 minute meals and this Chicken and Pepper Stir Fry with rice certainly fits the bill!
Chicken and Pepper Stir Fry
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 lb chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp garlic
- 8 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp olive oil
- Mix together soy sauce, white vinegar, sugar, red pepper flakes and olive oil and put aside.
- In large saute pan add a splash of oil oilve and brown chicken on both sides. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Add peppers and cook until desired softness. Add garlic and brown slightly, being careful not to burn garlic.
- Add chicken back into pan, add soy sauce mixture, mix well and cover.
- Cook 7-8 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over Veetee rice and enjoy!
This stir fry is especially yummy over rice but rice can be a pain to cook sometimes, which is why I am loving Veetee rice. On its own or as a springboard for a creative lunch or dinner, Veetee Dine In Rice makes feeding your family easy! Plus, it’s food you feel good about giving those you love! It has a cook time of only two minutes-that’s right 2 minutes!— and comes in 12 yummy flavors. My daughter has been eating this rice for lunch the past few days, she really loves the different flavors and I love that it is ready in 2 minutes.
Veetee rice is available at Shoprite, Walmart, Wegmans, Kroger and other food markets across the USA.
Veetee flavors include:
- Basmati & Wild Rice
- Thai Jasmine Rice
- Whole Grain Brown Rice
- Long Grain Rice
- Wholegrain Brown Rice & Quinoa
- Red Beans & Rice New Orleans Style
- Chicken Flavor Rice
- Golden Vegetable Rice
- Thai Lime & Herb Rice
- Pilaf Rice
- Spanish Style Rice
For more quick, easy and delicious recipes using Veetee Rice visit:
Chicken Fried Rice by We’re Parents
Lime Shrimp, Corn & Rice Skillet by Real The Kitchen & Beyond
Mediterranean Rice Pilaf by Courtney’s Sweets
Quick Chickpea & Mushroom Rice Pilaf by Opera Singer In The Kitchen
Chicken & Pepper Stir Fry by NEPA Mom
Mediterranean Rice Salad by The Farm Girl Gabs