This Chex Snack Mix is easy to make, whips up in minutes and stays good for days if you put it in a sealed bag…not that it ever lasts that long!
Related Post: Appetizers: Fast, Easy and Yummy too!
With my kids busy extracurricular schedule, family time is something that we take very seriously. My girls really like to spend time in the kitchen with me so I always try and have the ingredients for easy snacks and meals on hand for them to whip up.
It is a family favorite! You might want to double this recipe, it is sure to go quickly!
Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix
- 1 stick butter
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dry dressing mix
- 8 cups Chex Mix Cereal-- I used Rice but you can use any variety
- 2 cups bagel chips broken up
- 2 cups pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt butter in microwave safe dish. Add in parmesan cheese and ranch dressing mix.
- Mix together Chex cereal, bagel chips and pretzels in large bowl. Add butter mixture and mix well.
- Spread on cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes, stirring well every minute.
- Allow to cool.
Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix is the perfect savory, crunchy snack that is good both at home or on the road. Make some today!