Sometimes there are days where I feel like I never leave the kitchen. Because I homeschool my kids we are home for all three meals every day and sometimes I feel like I just get finished with breakfast and clean up and it’s time for lunch, we finish lunch, clean up and it’s time for diner prep–it is a never ending circle sometimes! Because of this, I am always looking for easy and quick lunch options and this Cheese Quesadilla Recipe is one of our favorites.
It is easy to make, easy to clean up and because it has cheese it is a vey filling lunch. Serve with some cut up veggies or fruit and you have a complete and balanced meal. It is such an easy lunch option that I laugh at even calling it a recipe.
Cheese Quesadilla Recipe
- Fajita Style Tortillas
- 1 block sharp cheddar cheese--shredded
- Preheat pan with a drop of olive oil
- Place tortilla in pan and top with shredded cheese (be careful not to overfill or the cheese will spill out of the sides)
- Place tortilla on top and weigh down with mug or small plate.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until brown and crispy
- Carefully flip over and brown.
- Remove from pan, allow to cool slightly and then cut into triangles.
- Serve with salsa or sour cream.
Quick and Easy Lunch Recipes
Siracha Mayo Chicken Sandwich