Brownies With Hershey Syrup
I love all things Chocolate and all things Hershey so I recently set out to find a great brownie recipe that incorporates both! I found this recipe for Hershey Syrup Brownies and knew that my family would love them and boy, was I right! Up until this point I had always made brownies from a box but after seeing how easy this recipe is I will never go back to boxed brownies!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cup Hershey's Syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup Hershey's Chocolate Chips
- Using your stand mixer beat butter and sugar until combined
- Add syrup, eggs and flour and beat well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix gently with a spatula
- Pour batter into a greased 13X9 in. pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until desired doneness. (I baked mine until the edges got a bit crispy)
- Allow to cool and serve.
These brownies are moist and chocolately and absolutely delicious! Seriously, how can you go wrong when your recipe calls for both Hershey Syrup and Hershey chocolate chips? We barely left enough time for them to cool before we were digging in and eating them. Some of my kids like to add a sprinkling of confectioner sugar on top but I think they are great just the way they are.I hope your family enjoys them as much as my family does!
Here are some other great recipes:
- Hershey Syrup Recipes
- Kid Friendly Recipes