No one likes to spend a lot of time cleaning! That’s why I put together this easy Bathroom Cleaning Checklist to get the job done in no time!
Related post: Spring Cleaning Checklist
Bathroom Cleaning Checklist
- Wipe off counters
- Wipe out sink
- Hang towels to dry
- Wipe cabinets with a damp cloth
- Wash mirror
- Clean toilet
- Clean shower/tub
- Wash all towels in hot water
- Mop floor
- Vacuum bathroom rugs
- Wipe all outlet covers and light switches with a damp cloth
- Restock bathroom supplies
- Clean out cabinets and wipe with a damp cloth
- Wipe down all walls and baseboards with a damp cloth
- Wash shower curtain
- Dust blinds
- Wash bathroom rugs
- Wash garbage can
- Wash windows as necessary
- Replace light bulbs with LED lights and wipe down light fixtures
Cleaning Tools to Make the Job Easier
We all have our own tried and true cleaning tools that we use when we do our everyday cleaning but there are some tools that make the job easier.
- An assortment of rags–these don’t have to be anything fancy. Old cut up t-shirts or dingy washcloths can do the trick, just make sure you have enough of them.
- A toilet cleaning brush or a sponge just for cleaning your toilets
- A broom, dustpan, wet mop and bucket
- An all purpose, anti-bacterial cleaning solution that you can use on a variety of surfaces.
Make sure to print out this Bathroom Cleaning Checklist!
With a little planning and some elbow grease you can have a sparkling clean home in no time.
[…] more tips, including an easy Bathroom Cleaning Checklist, a list of cleaning chores to do each day to keep you house neat and more? Click here to download […]
[…] Bathroom Cleaning Checklist […]