My family loves meatballs and I love how easy this Baked Meatball Recipe is to make. I typically spend some time on a Sunday afternoon making between five and ten pounds of meatballs and then I freeze the extra for future meals. By making and freezing them I know that I always have a quick and easy, homemade meal ready to go on a busy night.
Meatballs are great too because they are so versatile, you can add them to marinara sauce and serve them over pasta or do meatball hoagies or do BBQ meatballs.
By baking the meatballs you also don’t have to worry about standing over hot oil frying them, so your time in the kitchen is reduced. Once you bake them you will never go back to frying meatballs again!
Baked Meatball Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of Italian flavored bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- dash of salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients well (I use my stand mixer and mix all the ingredients in there)
- Form meat into balls with your hands
- Place meatballs on rimmed baking sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until no longer pink in the middle
- Make sure to stir occasionally so they don't get too brown on one side.
- Add to your favorite marinara sauce and enjoy!