The 52 Week Savings Challenge starts off slow–week #1 is only $1–but as the weeks progress you save more until at the end of the year you have more than $1300!
52 Week Savings Challenge (with printable)
Print the 52 Week Savings Plan PDF
UPDATE: Many of you mentioned that you wanted to do this challenge but in reverse order so I made a printable for you with the totals reversed. Click here to print out the 52 Week Savings Challenge Reverse Order Worksheet.
I have decided that this year I am going to do this, so who wants to join me? Let’s save together!
Other Money Saving Tips:
- RECENTLY ADDDED: Easy Ways To Save Money on Food
- Teaching Kids to Save–One Coin at a Time–your loose coins add up quickly so why not save them and then use them for something fun at the end of the year?
- Saving Money with a Weekly Meal Plan–I *hate* doing a meal plan but when I do I find that my days go smoother, my dinnertime is less rushed, I have less wasted food AND I save money out of my grocery budget!
- Free Baby Stuff Online–everyone can use free baby stuff right?
- Ways to Save— lot of tips on how to save money!
- Save money when shopping online with Ebates–if you like to shop online you might as well get money back on your purchases!
Join us on Facebook
Other Tools for Saving Money: