This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its Advertiser. All thoughts and opinions are mine and mine alone and should not be construed as medical advice. #24HourEsterC #CollectiveBias
With five little kids and an active schedule I am always on the go. When I’m not at my best, the entire household falls apart!
This year I am going to make supporting my immune system a top priority so here are my Top 5 Tips for a Supported Immune System:
1. Drink enough water— I admit, I used to HATE drinking water. I didn’t like the taste and would Drink enough water– I admit, I used to HATE drinking water. I didn’t like the taste and would choose iced tea or soda over water any day. I decided at the beginning of the year that I was going to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and I have been doing very well with it. The first few days were tough but once I got used to the flavor (or lack of flavor!) I started to really enjoy drinking it. Sometimes I add a little lemon in it to give it an extra boost of flavor and I have found some other little “tricks” like drinking the water when it is room temperature that really help me get in my 8+ glasses of water a day.
2. Exercise Regularly–This is an important one for sure! I don’t like to work out, but I like feeling healthy and strong and working on regularly does that for me. I admit, the hardest part of working out is getting started but I once I “push play” on the DVD and just starting the workout I get in the zone and finish strong.
3. Wash hands frequently–With five kids I am always out and about and I make proper hand washing a priority for everyone in my house. I keep baby wipes in the car to wipe down my hands when I can’t get to a sink and washing my hands is always the first thing I do when I walk into my house after errands and events.
4. Eat Healthy foods–It’s true, we need to eat foods that are good for us if we want to feel good. Foods such as leafy greens, fruits such as oranges that are packed with Vitamin C and lean proteins are all great foods to have daily for optimum immune support–plus they taste great! I always try to make sure that I eat a well rounded diet each day with a piece of fruit with my breakfast and yummy salads with my dinner. It is a great example for my kids as well.
5. Use Ester-C Supplements daily– I recently headed to Walmart to check out their supplements and vitamin section and decided to give Ester-C® 500mg supplement a try and it’s on rollback! Ester-C is non-acidic, stomach friendly supplement designed to stay in immune system for up to 24 hours so you have all day, every day immune support in one capsule. It is a great way for me to be pro-active about my immune support and I only have to think about it once a day, because lets be honest, busy moms like me need it to be simple to support our immune system.
What do YOU do to ensure your immune system is supported?